road crash victims
The best drivers are aware that they must be beware
Guidelines to improve road safety
Do not speed
Do not run red lights
Do not tailgate other drivers
If you know you are driving to your – death would you still drive so fast?
Car Accident Prevention
Numbers Speak For Themselves
WHAT CAN BE DONE
How Can We Prevent
When it comes to serious high-performance tires, you’ll hear a variety of drivers talking about the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11. It is mainly due to the innovations and value that Bridgestone has brought into this unique tire. Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 is the rebirth of the really sticky traditional RE-01R. The effective dry and wet quality mainly comes from the new 3-D layout of the Bridgestone product line as its Stealth future tech family.
Originally invented on its Formula 1 rain tires, Stealth is the next development in the design of the tire tread that takes 3-D components through the tread blocks and grooving. If you live in a location where there is a lot of rain, and you want a better experience, this is the tire for you. Remember that this is a good summer tire, particularly designed to be driven in dry and wet conditions. Moreover, the Potenza RE-11 has no traction on snow or ice.
The RE-11 smoothly combines all treads and grooves, utilizing tapered block edges and streamlined profiles. This provides more tread power and less writhe so that more transverse grooves could be added for increased water evacuation without experiencing loss in dry friction. Bridgestone has also shifted away from the symmetrical, rotation-specific architecture of the old RE-01R to the current non-symmetrical nature of the RE-11.
This change helped Bridgestone technicians to even further improve their wet and dry output by implementing a standardized tread pattern on the interior tire shoulder for wet grip and the outer shoulder for dry traction with wider, more consistent tread blocks. The asymmetric nature has enabled Bridgestone engineers to build various sidewall profiles and tensile strengths for both the interior and the exterior. The exterior sidewall, which usually carries a brunt of lateral pressures, is molded and strengthened to further prevent the sidewall from collapsing and rolling over. On the other hand, the inside sidewall is hauled sideways and extended. And because the tread face is connected to the side surfaces, all this curvature induces uneven pressure points in the contact patch to minimize traction.
Through refining each sidewall, the Bridgestone engineers are able to sustain a much more constant pressure around the whole contact area roughly comparable to that of the RE-01R. All in all, the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 summer tire is a pretty decent tire that performs best under all conditions. This tire sticks well on the surface, turn adeptly, and accelerate smoothly. The Potenza RE-11 also performs best under wet conditions.
There was actually a National Safety Council study which was released last month which indicates that seat belt use has been known to vary widely from state to state and because of lack of common sense on the part of the driver, it results in thousands of deaths in car accidents. Well, seat belts are installed for a reason, and that reason would be to keep you from getting catapulted from your car windshield in case you were in a crash. In the year 1999, there were an estimated 9500 deaths of people who died because of reckless driving and also because they were not wearing seat belts. As more and more people hit the road and the congestion increases, I have decided to list out some really good tips that will help you steer away from car accidents.
- It would be best if you always pulled into traffic slowly and with a lot of caution. You will notice that I will be talking about slow speed and caution because those two are incredibly pivotal when it comes to being safe on the road. You should stop, look and also listen. You should make sure that you are very careful when it comes to blind spots. It would help if you always exercise caution when you are pulling into busy intersections.
- You should watch out for people who run red lights because they are not only putting themselves into harmful situations, they are also putting so many other people into trouble, the ones who are decent enough to follow the rules and the ones who are driving properly in their own lane.
- You should always have your hands on the steering wheel. It is very dangerous to do things like eat, use phones or even digging through your bag when you are driving. It is dangerous to do anything else except operate that piece of heavy machinery.
- Kids do not know any better. You should always be on the lookout for runaway kids who do not know how to behave on the roads.
- Make sure that you get your car thoroughly checked every once in a while. You should avoid sudden stalls or other issues that you may face.
- You should always concentrate on the area where you will be driving. For highway driving, you should be far enough from other cars so that even if someone suddenly stopped or swerved, you would be able to avoid them. Maintain a distance of 10 feet at least.
- You should always be on the lookout when you are backing out, and that is undoubtedly one of the most important things when you are in reverse gear.
- Be courteous to other drivers.